The majority of our current work is in digital production, but we are able to take on broadcast projects if required.
Alternatively if you are crewing your own production and are looking for a sports/entertainment producer, you can download a copy of Neil’s CV here:
Neil has worked in production since 1999, mainly in sports/entertainment, from live to pre-recorded, on traditional broadcast and digital platforms. He worked on Soccer AM for 8 years (4 as producer/writer and gallery producer), produced David Beckham’s Soccer USA, series produced and co-developed GoalMouth and ran production teams at Sports Tonight Live and Copa90. He has also worked as a self-shooting P/D, a digital/interactive producer and in various development/consultancy roles.
Production skills include:
- Series producing
- Show producing
- Live gallery producing – over 700 hours’ live tv experience
- Producer/director – single and multiple camera shoots as director, also self-shooting P/D
- Idea generation including development
- Script-writing – factual, entertainment and comedy
- VT/audio edit producing
- Editing (Final Cut Pro/Avid MC/After Effects)
- Guest/contributor booking/briefing
- Talent liaison
- Voiceover/on-screen performances
- Consultancy – for broadcasters and production companies on football/entertainment content